Sunday, December 25, 2011

NYC New York Color



New York Color
NYC's Liquid Lip Shine is described as having "pure pigments that created a 3-D gloss effect. Vitamin E provides shine and a moisturizing feel. The formula is non-sticky, super shiny & soft."


I received LIquid lipshine free from Influenster. If you are not familiar with Influenster, check out my previous blog post here


I received the Liquid lip shine in #582, Nude York City which is exactly as the name states, a nude color with a hint of shimmer and a lot of shine. A little of this product goes along way.
NYC products are know for their affordable prices and sometimes get looked over because some people tend to look at lower priced products as being inferior to products that are considered "high end." So when I received this in my Voxbox, I was pretty excited to give this particular product a try. What did I think of the Liquid lip shine?.


The Verdict
Pros:
  • light, sweet scent
  • great shine
  • pigmented (great alone or over your favorite lipstick)
  • price 
  • variety of shades (10 on-trend shades from neutral nudes to berries and fuchsias
  • flexible applicator
  • moisturizing
  • long-lasting
Cons:
  • if you put too much it begins to feel sticky
Do I recommend?
Absolutely. Not only is it affordable (retail price $2.49) it is a quality product. If you're looking for reasonably priced, quality lipshines, then NYC's liquid lip shine is just for you. Visit www.newyorkcolor.com to find a retailer near you. Happy shopping!


Until next time,


A Christina


Disclosure: I received the NYC Liquid Lip Shine free of charge from Influenster. This in no way affects or determines my evaluation of the products received.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: