Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Spoiled by Wet n Wild

I stopped by CVS because I heard they were having their 50% and 75% sale on makeup and polishes. Revlon polishes for a little over $1.00, I certainly couldn't pass that up. While I did pick up 4 polishes, I didn't have a chance to check out everything because I stumbled across some new polishes by Wet n Wild called Spoiled. There were some amazing colors but because I went in with a plan and a budget, I had to exercise self control. Here are the two Spoiled polishes that I did pick.

Shuffle the Deck and Orange You Glad

close up of the medium red and silver glitter and medium and small black glitter

I can never have too many orange polishes, because orange is one of my favorite colors to wear on my nails. This color actually reminds me one of my favorite Sinful colors polishes called Courtney orange.
can you tell it's one of my faves?
Although different colors, the other polish I chose is similar to one of my other favorite polishes which is also by Wet n Wild and it's called Party of Five Glitters (238C).

this is my 2nd bottle of Party of Five Glitters
I absolutely love Wet n Wild products and I love the new brush on the Spoiled polishes. 

The Spoiled by Wet n Wild polishes are exclusive to CVS, but if you'd like to see some pics of the colors check the blog posts here and here.

Until next time

A Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: