Thursday, December 22, 2011

2011 Holiday VoxBox

Here's a quick overview of what VoxBox is: it is a free service from Influenster. Influenster gives  individuals the opportunity to review goodies and share the results with the world. VoxBoxes of products are rewarded for being influential.  With that being said, let me introduce to you the things that I received in my first VoxBox.






Surprisingly, most of the products were full sizes. Included in the box is a card that lists the products and gives a brief description of each product. 


Here is a quick look at what was included in my box:


2 full-sized bars of Softsoap's coconut scrub (review to follow)


1 full sized bottle of Mentos Pure Fresh chewing gum in Fresh Mint (initially VERY strong and refreshing, however flavor doesn't last too long - review to follow)


1 full tube of N.Y.C New York Color Liquid Lip Shine in the color Nude York City (review up in a few days)


1 sample sized "Larabar" in Apple Pie as well as a $1.00 off a future purchase of two Larabar or Jocalat bars (the thought of apple pie is a turn off for me, however this bar was really good, would definitely repurchase)


1 trial size Crushed Raspberry Fruit Smoothie mask from Montange Jeunnesse (review to follow)


1 full sized Broadway Nails imPRESSPress-On manicure in TGIF, as well as a coupon for $1.00 off on a future purchase of the imPRESS Press-on  Manicure (review to follow)


Overall I am very pleased with my VoxBox and with Influenster. Some of these products I never would have tried had I not received them. Thank you Influenster. 


So head on over to www.influenster.com and check the site out for yourselves.




Disclosure: I received the Voxbox free of charge from Influenster. This in no way sways my evaluation of the products received.


Until next time. 


A. Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: