Saturday, December 24, 2011

imPress Press-On Manicure






I received these nails in my Voxbox from Influenster in order to test and provide a review on. If you're not familiar with Influenster check out my post here.

I was excited because I love  having my nails done and I love switching up my designs but sometimes I just don't have the time.

I absolutely love the designs on the nails and believe that they are a great idea. However, I was not able to try them out because they did not fit on my nails.

Originally, I thought I could file my nails down and they would fit but i was not willing to file my nails down as low as I would have had to.  That kind of defeats the purpose of  a quick 5-minute manicure, besides if they only last a week I'd rather keep the decent length of my own nails


The Verdict

Pros:  

  • No drying time
  • They come in a wide variety of colors and prints (36 colors and patterns including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints)
  • Can be mixed and matched ( from funky prints to subtle plain colors, check out the pic above for the look Nicole Scherzinger is wearing)
  • Easily removable (do not need to use damaging acetone)
  • Packaging great for storing leftover nails (and too cute)
  • Can easily change your nails to fit your style, mood or occasion
Cons:
  • the fit

Do I recommend? 

Although they did not work for me I think they are truly a great idea for a quick, easy, no fuss manicure. I love the fact that imPRESS manicures are available in 36 colors and patterns  including trendy brights, classic darks and yes beautiful animal prints. They retail for $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns which is money saved on gas and the expensive prices at a nail salon. To get a $1.00 off coupon, try the app that allows you to "try on" the imPress Press-on manicure, and get a full list of  online and in-store retailers visit www.impressmanicure.com.  These are something that I would definitely purchase! 

Has anyone tried the imPRESS press-on manicure? What has been your experience?

Until next time

A Christina



Disclosure: I received the imPRESS press-on manicure free of charge from Influenster. This in no way sways my evaluation of the products received.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment: